Due to the continued growth of Whelans Garage Loughrea business the following position has been created;
The ideal candidate will have administration experience, ability to learn fast in a dynamic working environment. Attention to detail is important in this role, as is good customer service.
Booking in all workship jobs using our computerized systems
• Working alongside the after sales manager to plan the workload for the Mechanics
• Issuing invoices from our computerized system.
• Ordering and Receiving stock orders.
• Dealing with customer queries both face to face and over the phone.
• Delivering quality customer services.
• Picking and booking out parts to the workshop.
• Assist at parts counter when required.
• Looking after all administration of the warranty process for our franchised partners in our Loughrea branch
• Other ad hoc duties
• Ongoing training will be provided
• Passion for Tractors and Agri Machinery
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
An attractive salary commensurate with experience and skills will be on offer to the right applicant
Apply with cover letter and CV to:
Phone: (065) 9051147
Closing date for applications is Friday 29th September 2022